ROME AND THE VATICAN
Our “best sellers” include The Sistine Chapel tour popular with families, individuals and couples planning a special Private Tours in Rome to always remember.
It will be a long day but at the end of it you will truly be able to say that you saw it all! We will leave to discover Imperial Rome with The Forum of Caesar and of Augustus passing by the Coliseum arriving at Circus Maximus, The Spanish Steps, Navona Square, The Pantheon and The Fountain of Trevi.
To finish our adventurous and memorable day we will end it by entering The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Here we can take in the beauty of some of the most beautiful and justifiably famous masterpieces of Italian art!
We will initially meet in the lobby of your hotel and after getting to know each other we will begin our tour together and as any true Italian would, start the day on the right foot by having a delicious cup of espresso.
We will tour the city and see the sites until midday and then stop to have a typical Italian lunch. An antipasto, and fettuccini made by Mamma Rosa’s own hands. This is a family owned restaurant with a true family atmosphere so everything needs to be homemade and fresh. For Mamma wouldn’t have it any other way. A good glass of wine and away we go to the Vatican Museums.
Our visit to the Vatican Museums will be around 2 hours , touring amid breath-taking masterpieces only found in The Sistine Chapel.
And then on to St. Peter’s Cathedral.
It will be a day you will never forget!!
Please Note :
* The Basilica of St Peter’s might close for last minute ceremonies or mass. We will try to inform you on time but it is not always possible. In this case we will decrease the price
* We recommend our clients wear suitable clothing. Out of respect for the sanctity of the church, we ask that arms and legs be covered appropriately within the walls of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
COLOSSEUM ENTRANCE LAST MINUTE'S NEWS ; PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT NOTE !
The Italian State in Date March 2016 has decided to reinforce the security at the Colossium.Each client with or without reservation must pass through the metal detector ( like at the airport )!Nobody including tour operators as we are , tour companies , bus tours , shore excursions arranged by Cruises and single client are allowed to skip that step.We can only skip the line after we have passed this control and once we are inside as promised we will skip the line because we 've already have your tickets.Your driver will assist you to get in , you will not be alone during this and only when you are inside the driver will return to his car waiting for you while you are enjoying the visit! Thank you for understanding DGS Staff
Duration 8 Hours
From 1 Up to 7 people: Euro : 530,00 Guided Tour into the Vatican Museum Included !
We’re happy to announce that we have implemented a new payment method. You can now purchase our Private Tours with your credit card , Visa & Mastercard
Credit Card Processing Fees 10%
Of course we continue to accept payments Via PayPal
So now our clients have more flexibility in paying their orders. We are doing our best to make our process efficient and more convenient.
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning.
- Licensed Tour guide for the Vatican , Sistine Chapel & St Peter Basilica.
- This would be ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children.
NOT INCLUDED -
- Tickets into the Coliseum instant access 14,00 euros per person.
- Tickets for the Vatican Museums instant access 26.00 euros per person.
- Lunch and any eventual extras.